Come join the fun with
for our Swimming for Life classes.
Our mission is to serve both our local and global community through our swimming for life classes, safety preparedness trainings, educational opportunities, professional training courses, and service on committees, which enhances the quality of life for our aquatics Ohana. Through our mission, we assist with the development and advancement of stronger programs at the local, national, and global level; which provides a positive aquatics experience and assists in building a stronger community.
If you are using the mobile site please be aware that many of the pages are not yet functioning or rending properly. Please complete all registrations on our full site.
- We utilize the NASPE National Swimming Progression, Swim Lessons University, American Red Cross, and YMCA...for more details regarding these programs please use the Certifications link.
- Looking for upcoming classes? Need the dates & times? Want to ensure the level your swimmer needs is offered at the time you desire? Well, you won't have to look beyond our classes pages to find all this information and more. Mouse-over the Classes link, choose the type of class you want (Adult & Weekend Warrior Relief, Private Your Pool [POP], Beach & Ocean Safety [BOS], @Pool, Kick Stroke Swim, Swim Team, Parent-Child, Start a New Class), then click on that link. You'll find information about that class on the corresponding page along with the Registration Form Link. You may also view all classes, in all locations, by clicking on the Classes @ Glance link. *All Times and Levels are listed on the bottom of the Registration Form in addition to these locations.
- To determine which level your child should attend, please visit our Skills page.
- Kick, Stroke, Swim (formally called Rock on H2O) is our skills acquisition & retention program, an excellent extension to our learn-to-swim program, available to all our participants and their Ohana. There is a fitness component which may be utilized while watching your swimmer in their lesson (rather than sitting sedentary).
- OK, now you know which class to choose, but you are still unclear about the whole registration process; click on the Reg Info (directions) link for all these details and what to expect throughout the process.
- Look under the Education tab for our new Safety page with keiki activities, links, and resources; plus other interesting pages.
- Wondering who these instructors are, where they came from, and what kind of experience they have teaching swimming? Check us out on our About Us page.
- If you're interested in smaller group classes, individual lessons, or private lessons, please check out our Private Lessons (POP) page for further information.
- Prices for these classes are the best deal around! All payments are accepted via PayPal online or slider on pool deck, or via Intuit slider. Once the registration form is submitted, a new page will open. Please review the Reg Info (directions) Page for details. Don't have a PayPal account? No worries, payments are still accepted without an account. We are happy to slide your credit card or debit card on the pool deck. We do have a Payment Page link in the navigation for your convenience.
- We want to ensure that all folks understand the Class Time Policy~please do review it when you have a chance.
- It is imperative that you review the following policies and documents: Small but Important Details, Participant's Picture/Image Use Policy, Refund and Cancellation Policy, and Maui Community Course Information. These are all listed on our Policy and County Information page.
- Please be sure to sign-in on the County's Participation clipboard AND the Valley Isle Aquatics Student sign-in for each and every class. We are required to submit the sign-in sheets to the county at the end of each session.
- How to Watch a Good Program Die...Nothing kills a recreation program faster than those who wait until the last minute to register. There is a point where a program must be cancelled if there is insufficient registration. All programs require a level of scheduling, staffing and purchasing of equipment. So please register early.
We are pleased you visited us today and hope we can serve your needs.
Please feel free to contact us for further questions or requests.
We look forward to assisting your family to learn to swim through our Swimming for Life program!